All of our services represent great value for money and our fees and margins are competitive as you can see below:
Our standard umbrella margin is £27.50 per week (gross). This margin is deducted from the money that we receive from your client or agency before we do your tax calculation, effectively giving you tax relief on the margin and reduing the actual cost to around £17 per week for a basic rate tax payer and around £13 per a week for a higher rate tax payer.
In return for this small margin we will:
- Invoice your agency or client for your work
- Chase late invoices
- Calculate your pay and offset any expenses that may be allowed
- Pay your net pay and provide you with a payslip
- Text you to let you know that your money is on its way
- Provide you with all Statutory Benefits
- Look after your insurance
We charge some of the lowest accountancy fees in the business – this is because we have invested heavily in technology and don’t have a branch network to pay for. Our standard accountancy fee for a limited company is £80 per month (plus VAT) which is all inclusive with no hidden extras.
Our monthly service covers:
- Incorporation of your company
- Registration for PAYE and VAT
- Help opening a business bank account
- Calculating your PAYE income
- Providing you with online book keeping software
- Completion of all quarterly and monthly returns
- Completion of your end of year self assessment return
- Provision of a dedicated accountant with a direct contact
U-PSC provides many of the benefits of working via a limited company, with the ease of operating via an umbrella company. Think of it as the best of both worlds. Fees and margins for U-PSC are very competitive at £80 per month (plus VAT) for accountancy and only £5 per weekly timesheet.
As your Agent, we will deal with:
- Registration under the limited company
- Contract with your agency or client
- Invoice your agency or client on your behalf
- Chase invoices
- Calculate your net pay
- Ensure you can take advantage of the Flat Rate VAT scheme (where applicable)
- Make payment into your bank account and provide a payslip
- Provide you will all of the insurance cover you require
Are you still confused about the best solution for you?
If you want to get further info, some help or talk with one of our advisors, you can: